The Garmin Alpha 100/TT10 GPS Dog Track & Train System
Introducing the new Garmin Alpha 100/TT10 GPS Dog Tracking and Training System that aids you in achieving optimal performance from your hunting and sporting dogs. Alpha combines GPS dog tracking technology with world renown Tri-tronics electronic dog training technology. And it's easy to use. You can track and train in the field for a range up to 9 miles. This integrated hand-held system delivers your dogs exact position every 2.5 seconds. Track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters.
The Alpha 100/ TT10 allows you to track up to 20 dogs or hunters’ (your buddies!) exact positions. The touchscreen has a large display and is glove-friendly allowing you keep tabs even when they're out of sight. Also, the Alpha 100 comes preloaded with 100K worth of U.S. TOPO maps, so you'll always have a birds eye view of your surroundings.
Features of the Garmin Alpha 100 / TT10
- Track up to 20 dogs or your fellow hunters with the Alpha 100 handheld or TT10 collar devices (not compatible with Astro)
- measure direction, distance and speed of each dog
- when a dog is on point or "treed", receive notification
- Range: up to 9 miles line of sight for both tracking and training
- Control your dogs with the training capacity of the Alpha/TT10
- 18 levels of momentary and continuous stimulation
- audible tone command available
- apply progressive stimulation through the available 18 levels with two modes of level progression
- avoid accidentally stimulating your dog with a lockout setting
- Prolong TT 10 battery life by switching to Rescue Mode
- update rate slows down when a certain battery level is reached in order to preserve battery life (from updating every 2.5 seconds to updating every 2 minutes.)
- Use a computer as a Base Station for tracking your dogs
- Loaded with BaseCamp, your laptop acts as a field control center for tracking your dogs and buddies
- real time GPS information for more effective and safer tracking
- Ideal for canine search & rescue teams
- Supplement BaseCamp with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery software - highly-detailed raster maps providing a birds's eye view of terrain, roads, buildings, tree lines, rivers, lakes, etc.
Professional Tracker, & Trainer
- 3" color touchscreen that's glove friendly!
- 100K of Preloaded U.S. TOPO maps
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Hunter-to-hunter position reporting with preset messaging capability
What's Included with Your Purchase of the Alpha 100/TT 10: